Festivals / Holidays               Thoughts On Parenting               Fun Things To Make               The Great Outdoors               Creative Learning

Saturday, February 23, 2013

We Have a Winner


After seeing a post by Cedar Ring Mama about River Rock Math,  I decided we need our own math river pebbles and to use them to choose the winner of the Kite Paper from A Toy Garden.



 


Little Shane pulled out a little pebble...

 
 

and pulled out number 6.



Congratulations to Kim of the blog Garden Tenders.  You left comment number 6 and win the kite paper.  I hope you have as much fun making paper window stars as I did and that they brighten you days as well.  Please contact me with shipping information.

Our next giveaway is coming soon from Oak Meadow.  Follow along of GFC, twitter, or facebook for updates.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I sent you a message via FB. How fun!

    Again, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

The contents of this blog, including text, original photos and ideas are the sole property of the author. If you intend to use my text or images, please link back to this blog and give credit to How the Sun Rose. Please do not republish an entire post or post photos of my family. A notification email would be greatly appreciated too!