Festivals / Holidays               Thoughts On Parenting               Fun Things To Make               The Great Outdoors               Creative Learning

Monday, May 30, 2016

Teaching Them to Remember

It is Memorial Day and I have to work.  I suppose it is not all bad since I will be in the cradle of liberty helping others understand how the US was formed in its infancy, but I do miss our homeschool days when I taught my children to remember. As I look  back, I see in their questions and curiosity, that they do remember and want to know more. 


In this blog post, I wrote about how we gently taught our sons to remember the people who fought to make and keep us free.  I wish you all a moments peace to remember and be thankful this day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of this blog, including text, original photos and ideas are the sole property of the author. If you intend to use my text or images, please link back to this blog and give credit to How the Sun Rose. Please do not republish an entire post or post photos of my family. A notification email would be greatly appreciated too!