Festivals / Holidays               Thoughts On Parenting               Fun Things To Make               The Great Outdoors               Creative Learning

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog - Life at Rabbit Run

I have stumbled on a blog that I look forward to reading. Life at Rabbit Run is a Waldorf homeschooling journal. The author is making a return after several months away from the blogging world and is reintroducing her blog with a wonderful giveaway of wool slippers from her new etsy shop, The Violet Sparrow.
I look forward to following her homeschool journey
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of this blog, including text, original photos and ideas are the sole property of the author. If you intend to use my text or images, please link back to this blog and give credit to How the Sun Rose. Please do not republish an entire post or post photos of my family. A notification email would be greatly appreciated too!